Pages

Tuesday, October 29, 2013

CAUTION - ROUGH ROAD AHEAD

Please take the time to read the following article.   The cost of living for every American has gone up tremendously.    This includes taxes for every level of government.   You would think that people in education would understand the financial straits that every American family has to bear.    No, not a chance! The educational establishment thinks
they are entitled to use your earnings as they think will benefit them the most.   They have guaranteed jobs.  You just can't fire them.   They have guaranteed benefits.   You can't change that.   You might have to do without insurance or pay a hefty penalty. But not the employees of the LCSD.

Do you have the summer off, all summer?    Do you have a "winter break" or a "spring break" where you can take a trip to Cancun?   How many of you work less than 184 days per year at full salary?   Most people are now working two and three jobs at minimum wage because Obama Care has forced business owners to  cut back to under fifty employees.  Check out the sheriff's sales.   Many are losing their homes along with their jobs.

DOES MARK NORTH, DONNA NORRIS OR THE BOARD CARE?   Not for even a second.  They have been plotting and planning for a few years to embark on this 37 year building and demolishing program.   Thirty seven years to pay off the debt.  Who benefits?   The banks.  The banks will hold your property and mine as collateral for the stupid moves of these totally incompetent school people.   They have no construction/engineering experience and no financial leadership.   They can't even keep the district's books using Generally Accepted Accounting Procedures (GAAP) that are requred by the state.     They use the Cash Basis of accounting. This is a simple method that does not require them to track the assets of the district.   

Has anyone heard of an "auction" of obsolete or unneeded articles being sold at a public auction?       If you have,make a comment here.     These people get away with doing whatever they please and no one is allowed to question them.     Have any of you thought about the fact that the same people are running your city.    Yes, the very same people can write you a ticket, condemn your property, refuse you a permit, take down your sign and do anything else they please.

You are at their mercy and your children are pawns to their schemes.





http://cnsnews.com/news/article/terence-p-jeffrey/census-state-and-local-income-sales-motor-fuel-motor-vehicle-and




Print Friendly and PDF

1 comment:

  1. I smell A Rat In LCSNovember 4, 2013 at 5:15 AM

    I am a building contractor here in warren county. I have seen the turtlecreek fire house in my travels around the county. It is a wonderful site to see, and I always have to take a look whenever I drive by. The way it is laid out and the design of the building, someone knew what they were doing. Now to this building the school people built. I have never seen the bus garage before these pictures of all the junk engines laying around and piles of junk everywhere makes me think, dang is this the way the LCS run their business. Back to the school bus garage. After reading this article I made a couple of calls. I know a lady that works at the garage driving a bus. I ask her about this building. She told me the building was just remodeled a few years ago and not built as a new structure, I ssid very interesting. I ask her if she knew anything about the cost of this remodeling, she said she didn't have a clue. I told her there was an article on this web site that claims the LCS spent nearly 4 million on the remodling, she said and I qoute, you have got to be kidding me. Like I said I have been in the building business for over 30 years, I know what a garage door cost, I know what it takes to build a building like this, all I can say as a tax payer is this, I smell a rat there is no way this building cost almost 4 million to remodel. Someone in the treasurers office needs to come clean. Now I want to ask a lot more questions.

    ReplyDelete